The Belize Association of Planners and RTI International cordially invite you to participate in the 2nd Summit on Increasing Capacity of Civil Society Organizations in Belize.
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 | 8:30AM – 2:30PM | Zoom Platform
Summit sessions will include:
- The regulatory framework for incorporating, registering and operating an NGO in Belize
- The launch of the NGO Directory
- Building the organizational capacity of NGOs for their role in governance and decision making
- A presentation of open data sources availability and their applicability to Belize
- The use of data in managing and reporting on COVID19 in Belize
- Breakout working sessions on organizational capacity building, open data sources, data analysis software, grant writing/proposal development, alliance building, fundraising and organizational sustainability.
*To register click on link below*